|Private Cottage||INR. 6,000/-|
Check in time – 12 noon
Check out time – 10:30 AM
- Double room with AC
- Queen sized bed to sleep 2 adults only
- Extra guests accommodated on mattress (Max. 2 per room)
- Bed & Bath linen provided
- Basic Storage facility provided
- Common entrance and patio
- Daily housekeeping services provided
- Indian Cuisine only Veg & Chicken set menu
- Served buffet style by the poolside dining area
- No room service
- Guests to carry their own drinks
- We charge no corkage
- Please advise special menu requests in advance and we will do our best to accommodate
- Swimming pool for common use
- Volley ball court
- Nature walks / unsupervised / within Estate
- Complimentary car parking
- If travelling with children, please carry appropriate swim gear & safety floats, mosquito repellent and sun screen and basic pediatric medication.
- We have no TV on the promises except the common area. Please carry applicable entertainment for your child for use both indoors and outdoors.
- Wi-Fi is only available on your personal devices. Mobile connectivity is mostly good.
- Older guests will need to climb minimal stairs to access the rooms. The gradient of the farm is even in parts so appropriate footwear is recommended.
- Drinking water is complementary and we serve commercially packaged water in reusable water bottles to restrict plastic waste and litter.
- Electricity is backed up by an inverter only. A generator is connected only in emergency power breakdown.
- Please avoid littering the premises. No food or drink to be left unattended outside the cottages and common area used by guests.
- Access to the lakeside is gazebo is on prior permission from the staff. Please let the property manager know when you wish to go there. Children under 12 years not permitted unless accompanied and supervised by the parent, and on their personal responsibility.
- We are pet-friendly. Please maintain safety standards and courtesies when travelling with your pets.
- No pets permitted in the guest swimming pool