Bed: Double beds
Extra bed: 1 Single beds
Common Spaces: Pool, Garden Area, Terrace, Dining Area & Kitchen
Bathroom: Bathrooms + Shower
Max. Occupancy: 3 adults
Parking & Charges: Free Parking Space Available
Couple Friendly: Yes (Unmarried Couples are Allowed)
We are a privately owned agricultural estate, set amidst the untamed magnificence of the Phansad Reserve Forest, in the Raigad District, of Maharashtra, India.
For our discerning guests looking for a private stay in luxurious quarter’s, we now have ‘House Under A Hillock’ – a private two-bedroom pool villa.
Enclosed within Arany@Phansad, this villa has it’s own private pool nestled in landscaped gardens and comes with its own staff. The villa sleeps 6 and is open for bookings to a single group’s. Perfect for a romantic getaway or for small family’s looking for private and quiet downtime, this villa is highly recommended for that special weekend experience!
Along with noted Bombay based architect, Zameer Basrai, the Owner’s have ensured that the original concept has turned into a reality that can be loved by both, the Owner’s family and Arany@Phansad’s guests.
We take great pride in our staff and their commitment to making your stay a memorable one!
It will be our pleasure to have you as our guests.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sports activities
- Shuttle (extra cost)
- Free Parking
- AC Rooms
- Pets Friendly
- Bon Fire(on Request)
- Barbeque(on Request)
- Open Garden Dining
- Hot Water
- Air conditioning
- Clean Toilets
- Check in time – 12 noon
- Check out time – 10:30 AM
- 35Kms from Alibaug Beach
- 25Kms from Kashid Beach
- 12Kms from Phansad Wildlife Sanctuary
- Any damages done to the property during your stay will be charged.
- We have a property manager who can help you anytime :)
- 48 hours prior to check in date and time ( 12 noon ) no refund
- No show on date of check in no refund
- Any cancellation prior 48 hours to check in date will be refunded 50 percent of the billing amount
- No booking is confirmed until a payment is made in full at-least 48 hours prior arrival
- Any amendments to the above are the sole discretion of the Resort Management