Welcome to Aranya@Phansad
A property located right next to the phansad wildlife sanctuary. Each cottage has their own verandah to laze in. Brilliant all night temperature controlled swimming pool. Great home cooked food. Relax with a book/swim in the pool/play board games with friends. Separate area for Barbeque and Bonfire. Nestled in the heart of nature with organic farms surrounded by all sides. Best for groups and Couples. Pet-Friendly. Hillview & Gazebo with badminton & volleyball courts. Set amidst a private agricultural estate, 5 km from the Phansad Bird Sanctuary, Aranya @ Phansad is a homestay experience best suited for the evolved traveler. Set amidst thick teak groves, the resort houses large cottages spread across the estate and plenty of outdoor areas to enjoy the greens that surround the resort.
We are a privately owned agricultural estate, set amidst the untamed magnificence of the Phansad Reserve Forest, in the Raigad District, of Maharashtra, India.
For our discerning guests looking for a private stay in luxurious quarter’s, we now have ‘House Under A Hillock’ – a private two-bedroom pool villa.
Enclosed within Arany@Phansad, this villa has it’s own private pool nestled in landscaped gardens and comes with it’s own staff. The villa sleeps 6 and is open for bookings to a single group’s. Perfect for a romantic getaway or for small family’s looking for private and quiet downtime, this villa is highly recommended for that special weekend experience!
Along with noted Bombay based architect, Zameer Basrai, the Owner’s have ensured that the original concept has turned into a reality that can be loved by both, the Owner’s family and Arany@Phansad’s guests.
We take great pride in our staff and their commitment to making your stay a memorable one!
It will be our pleasure to have you as our guests.
+91 79776 40918
+91 98201 88931
- If traveling with children, please carry appropriate swim gear & safety floats, mosquito repellent and sunscreen and basic pediatric medication.
- We have no TV on the promises except the common area. Please carry applicable entertainment for your child for use both indoors and outdoors.
- Wi-Fi is only available on your personal devices. Mobile connectivity is mostly good. Older guests will need to climb minimal stairs to access the rooms. The gradient of the farm is even in parts so appropriate footwear is recommended.
- Drinking water is complimentary and we serve commercially packaged water in reusable water bottles to restrict plastic waste and litter.
- Electricity is backed up by an inverter only. A generator is connected only in emergency power breakdown.
- Please avoid littering the premises. No food or drink to be left unattended outside the cottages and common area used by guests.
- Access to the lakeside is gazebo is on prior permission from the staff. Please let the property manager know when you wish to go there. Children under 12 years not permitted unless accompanied and supervised by the parent, and on their personal responsibility.
- We are pet-friendly. Please maintain safety standards and courtesies when traveling with your pets. No pets permitted in the guest swimming pool